Programator Magento

recrutare recrutare

Programator Magento

We are looking to add 2 more programmers to our existing team. It is a full time job remotely from your own home. The best candidate is an expert on Magento or similar platforms. We offer a flexible working hours schedule and we ask quality and professionalism with a minimum 160-180 hours/month delivered per person. Daily communication is a MUST. Knowledge: -HTML, CSS.PHP (advantage knowing the OOP programming), JavaScript, AJAX (jQuery advantage knowing the framework sites, Prototype, MooTools), MySQL; - Experience in the use of platforms: Magento (must), Prestashop, Joomla, WordPress, or the possibility of learning them in a short time; - Knowledge of English at intermediate / advanced (must). - Experience in Flash, Photoshop is considered an advantage. Required: - Punctuality, professionalism - Portfolio of work or collaboration on projects of this type. Send us your portfolio and full details including Skype at recrutare@angelhs.com To qualified candidates we will send a form to confirm their experience and portfolio, schedule an on-line interview with the Romanian Project Manager. Good luck. Angel Team (www.angelhs.com)