- A degree in computer science or equivalent qualification as a software development specialist;
- Good expertise of object oriented Java J2SE programming (minimum 3-5 years experience);
- Knowledge in C++ is considered an advantage;
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum application;
- Good understanding of financial and banking sector;
- Previous experience with FIX protocol;
- English – mandatory, French is a plus.
Desired attitudinal profile:
We are looking for persons that can fit the existing team. So here are a few key-words that would describe our future collaborators:
- Strong communication abilities, good sense of humor, open-minded attitude;
- Curiosity and continuous need to keep up to date with the latest technologies;
- Real interest in getting the best out of a project;
- Strong desire to integrate and perform in an intercultural environment.
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
How would you define a really interesting and challenging career opportunity in your field?
- To use the last versions of Java (JDK 6);
- To evolve in different new technical fields like multi threading, NoSQL, OSGi concepts, profiling, etc;
- To apply continue integration and TDD;
- To perform your activities based on the support of advanced equipments such as: octocore testing servers, desktop quad-core, dual-ecrane, etc;
- To develop interesting IT projects for important clients from financial and banking domain.
For our partner – innovative software development provider located in 6 main cities all over the world (London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong-Kong and Sao Paulo), we are currently selecting open-minded, ambitious and passionate specialists for Java Software Developer job openings.
Curious for more details?
Please consult below the core responsibilities for this job and the selection criteria we are applying.
As a Java Software Developer, you will be in charge of:
- Analyzing and conceiving specific products for financial and banking sector;
- Specific development activities, using Agile concepts (particularly Scrum);
- Implementing, validating and testing the results;
- Ensure that the final product fits the client requirements.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org