On behalf of our client, SSI SCHÄFER, world leading provider of intra logistics, we are looking for a passionate software developer for its expanding development activities for Timisoara office.
• Implementing software for the platform or customer projects
• Maintenance and improvement of existing software
• Testing and improving performance for new / modified software
• Document new feature and maintain documentation up to date
• Work collaboratively with peers and others such as Project Manager or Technical Leader
• Participating to technical analysis in collaboration with the technical architects and business analysts
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.) is preferred
• Students in their final year of bachelor's studies in Computer Science or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
• Requested skills and qualifications
• Java development capabilities
• Quick learner
• Good communication skills
• Good team player as part of a global distributed team
• Capacity to work autonomously and to take initiative
• Object oriented software design knowledge and basic experience
• English language
• Willingness to travel during international projects development
Would be nice to have:
• Oracle or another RDBMS
• Hibernate or another JPA based ORM
• German language
• Pleasant work environment with global exposure.
• Various projects and great possibilities for career development- SSI SCHÄFER is for years the world leading provider of intra logistics. SSI SCHÄFER stands for the highest quality level in the logistics sector, which is why they continue to optimize their technologies on an ongoing basis. More than 700 employees (of more than 8000 worldwide) specialized in software and approximately 1,400 installed systems stand fully behind the progress of the company group; at over 50 sites and in 16 company-owned production sites around the world.
• Collaborating with dedicated professionals worldwide - Throughout all of the projects, SSI SCHÄFER is focusing on the overall solution. Communication and cooperation with local and worldwide teams are of crucial importance.
• Professional and personal growth - For the challenges of the future, SSI SCHÄFER is always looking for permanent, committed employees who want more than just a job. The continuous striving for technical and personal development, the motivation to work with professionalism and self-reliance in relation to the customer, as well as the satisfaction of respectful and team-oriented interaction with colleagues form the basis for a successful future.
• Flat hierarchies, short decision paths, high standards of professionalism, teamwork and collegiality.
• Benefits, training and certifications, life insurance, flexibility, travel around the world.
Drop us an email if interested! Thank you!
Adept Human Resources +40 756 129 060