Java Developer for Stockholm Sweden

petricistvan petricistvan

Java Developer for Stockholm Sweden

WorkFlow Scandinavia is a recruiting company,  helps other companies recruit highly skilled professionals in the fields of Engineering, Service, Healthcare, and Offshore.
Our idea is to find skilled and well trained workforce in markets where there is abundance and combine it with the Scandinavian market. In this way, we want to help businesses to maintain its growth and competitiveness and to be considered as an attractive employer by our personnel.

For additional information visit our website www.work-flow.se or contact us by e-mail at career.at.work-flow.se

To meet the growing demand among our clients in Sweden, we are currently seeking driven Java developers to strengthen our team within the IT sector.
You will be a key part of the client’s development projects. Our clients are IT services companies that are world leaders in areas such as payment systems, information management, business applications and infrastructure solutions.

Requirements:
- Java
- Jboss 6 & 7
- Fluent in English
- Agile project methodologies
- Code quality assurance methods (unit testing, continuous build and integration)

Preferred:
- PostgreSQL
- C# for clients
- Java Swing for clients

Personal Skills:
- Driven
- Flexible
- Ability to work well in teams
- Experience of financial market is a plus

Start: 2014.01
Duration: 1 year
Location: Stockholm
Working language: English

If You see Yourself in Sweden for working and pleasure please don't hesitate to contact us at: career.at.work-flow.se