As a Senior Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life. This includes architecture, user requirements analysis, writing detailed designs, implementation, debugging and unit testing. Actual work items will range from enhancing existing functionality to implementing large applications.
• BS / MS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4 years of relevant work experience
• Fluency in two or more of: C, C++, Java, Python
• Object Oriented Programming knowledge
• Experience with *NIX development environments
• A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• MS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8 years of relevant work experience
• Multithreaded and distributed computing
• 1 year of hands-on CORBA development experience
• Knowledge of Java Application servers such as: Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss
• Knowledge of Java technologies such as: EJB, Spring, JSF, JPA / Hibernate, Portlet
• Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
• Availability to travel, at least 30 days per year