cvtromania cvtromania

Descrierea firmei:

Concatel Vanture Team Romania (www.cvtromania.ro) belong to the group of companies SII (www.sii.fr) with around 3.000 consultants and 30 years of experience on creation, development and services offered in New Technologies field.

The company has a marked international character with wide presence in 12 countries from Europe and Latin America, shown by its important client portfolio in Romania, Spain, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Morocco, Poland, Switzerland, Germany, Argentina and Chile.

Refering to our activity Concatel Vanture Team is a technological and consultancy company specialized in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), and in providing outsourcing global services in Information Technologies for enterprises. Also it offers strategic consulting services and projects management.

Descrierea postului:

Concatel Vanture Team Romania is in continuous expansion in Romania based in the fact of building a professional, motivated and collaborative team in a friendly work environment. The good job of our team allow us to increase permanently the activity and portfolio of the company and that is why our team is our most valuable asset.

As a company Concatel Vanture Team Romania empowers the individual abilities of its resources involving them in interesting and different projects. By joining Concatel Vanture Team Romania you will be able to work in an environment where it is possible to grow personally and professionally in a friendly and motivated working environment.

We are looking for 2 JAVA DEVELOPERS to join our team in Bucharest for a banking project.

- University Degree.
- Programming Experience in JAVA/J2EE for at least 1 year.
- Good knowledge of English or French.

Will be an advantage:
- Experience with one or more of the following: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, Spring framework, WebSphere Server Application, Junit, logging mechanism with log4j.
- Experience in banking sector.

Other requirements are:
- Analitic, well organized, responsible and good team player.

Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):

- Very interesting salary conditions.
- Personalized promotional plan (professional and economical).
- Health Insurance.
- Training and certifications by the company.
- Join a multinational company.